Dengeki G’s Festival Deluxe vol. 2: Good & Bad

Bought the Dengeki G’s Festival Deluxe vol. 2: ToHeart 2 Another Days edition from KKnM after reading about it on danny’s blog. Here’s a write up on the good and bad of the contents.

Illustrations
GOOD for the eyes.

Tamaki Oppai Mouse Pad
GOOD for the wrist. Surface is a bit rough though.

Harumi Dakimakura Cover
GOOD for providing companionship on ronery nights.

GOOD for the dolphin too. Btw, review of the dakimakura will be postponed indefinitely until I get a suitable bolster to test it on. ^^;

Price Tag
BAD for the wallet. It cost about 1.7 times more as compared to in Japan. O_O

Chie with Michiru Keychain
NEUTRAL. Can’t find a use for it yet.

This entry was posted in Otaku. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Dengeki G’s Festival Deluxe vol. 2: Good & Bad

1. Squee says:

Wow you posted this faster that I did.
    one suggestion I’ll like to provide about the dakimakura is to sew a zipper to the opening…or else the filling will all come out while performing “nocturnal activities”

2. Abao says:

I wouldnt have dared to buy that magazine… becoz of that mousepad.

Its for my own morality’s sake.

Woah! You got it! I’m definitely not allowed to get such things, but I wish I could.. I’m jealous~!

The eyes of the oppai mousepad are a little rough, eh? それはざんめんだね。。 (That be sad..)

lol squee! thanks for the tip. i’ll be er… careful. ^^;

abao, if the mouse pad is kyou will that change your mind? ^^

mizunaga, it’s just a mouse pad, nothing wrong with it. yes the surface is kinda rough, that’s why i touch it everyday to smooth it out. ^^;

5. wcloudxkumo says:

Does KKnM still have stock on that? :p

wcloudxkumo, when i bought it on Friday I believe i still see 2 copies behind the counter. the price is $81. If you really want it, why not drop down tomorrow and check with Sharon. ^^;

7. D_Blade says:

Eh, where is your second kidney? Don’t tell me…

lol d_blade, not to worry it’s still inside me. this was bought with the leftover money from the last kidney sold. ^^;

but with all the goodies danny showed us at wonder fest, i foresee i’ll be selling the other one soon. haha. ^^;

9. Leefe says:

Ugh while it was on sale at KKnM I was busy with my exams… Now it’s gone. =(
    $81 bucks is wallet-raep. I don’t mind the whole set save the mousepad, which is why it is so expensive. orz

Leefe u don’t like the mousepad? the mouse pad is the main reason why i bought it.

11. Setsuna-san says:

its all worth it for the dakimakura and the mousepad.

Setsuna-san, the illustrations is worth it too. though not as much as the mouse pad.

13. Pingback: Oppai « Gordonator