Bunny Mikuru Part 1

Bought a ¼ scale Freeing Bunny Mikuru recently. Me only like Bunny Haruhi and Bunny Mikuru so won’t be buying the others in the series. They aren’t cheap. I have no more kidneys to sell to afford more of them. ^^;

Anyway, was doing a photo shoot of Mikuru the other day but the photos didn’t turn out well so probably gonna do another shoot this weekend if everything goes according to plan.

Here’s one shot that turn out alright. Do come back later this week for more of Mikuru.

This entry was posted in Figures. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Bunny Mikuru Part 1

1. wcloudxkumo says:

You should get everyone!! Atleast you should get Yuki, and you’ll have the usual trio XD~

I wonder what will happen if they release Kyon and Itsuki Bunny Ver. :p

2. Setsuna-san says:

“I wonder what will happen if they release Kyon and Itsuki Bunny Ver. :p”

my eyes will bleed tears of despair.

btw, Mikuru looks like she is troubled by something.

3. Choo says:

woah. sweet figures!! T_T will be looking foward to the photos.

wcloudxkumo, with that hefty price tag, i really couldn’t afford another bunny. Unless you know someone willing to pay a good price for my bone marrow. ^^;

Setsuna-san, same sentiments here. Mikuru seems troubled. me go cheer her up. ^^;

choo, no problems. i’ll get to it as soon as i can afford the time. ^^;

5. Rokku says:

Nice figures.
    Cost a lot?

6. SecretZone says:

Figma coming out Haruhi and Saber in April!!!

haven buy revoltech Saber, will definately get Figma, it looks great 😀