Gundam 00 S2 Episode 4 – The One with the Funny Name

Muhahahhahahaha

Allelujah recounts his initial encounter with Rei Marie, Setsuna escorts Marina Ismail back to Azadistan and the return of an arch enemy.

You are (not) alone Rei Ayanami

Lockon tries his luck on Feldt after being rejected by Tieria

Lockon you meanie, you broke feldt’s heart!

About as annoying as Patrick

Mr Bull Shi… what? Come on everyone know who you really are. If you want to be bad ass you need a better name Graham.

Definitely not Paris Hilton

Shirin is growing on me. Love her skin tight top

Shaji finally gets out of the box

“Who the hell do you think I am!?”
Sumeragi and the Dai Gurren Dan gets really for battle

A beam rifle that fires in water?

And a plane that speed through underwater?

Clearly a red devil fan

New plamo

New plamo no. 2
Both coming soon to a department store near you

This must be the evil clone of Graham. The real Graham will never hit a flag

Why so serious?

Sumeragi in tight uniform. The only real reason to watch this episode
Tieria looks oddly drawn on the left…

Previous Reviews
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 3
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 2
Gundam 00 S2 Episode 1

About these ads

This entry was posted in Gundam 00. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Gundam 00 S2 Episode 4 – The One with the Funny Name

mr bushido’s horns remind me of takeda shingen’s armor. ^^

2. Marvin says:

lol, there’s a prototype for the 1/144 bullshido Ahead kit already.

3. Gunstray says:

the real graham would never hit a flag,quite ironic since he promised to defeat gundam with a flag… and now he destroys the flag, and what the h3ll bushi … why didnt he just go with his old name

4. Edwin says:

really quite a bull shitting name. XD

5. I think that’s a Realdo. And who can resist kiss a cute pink haired girl? I know I can’t… But I’d rather hit on Ian’s daughter. Mileina FTW!!!

6. YuKi-To says:

Sumeragi: ore wa dare dato omote yare… LOL if she said that XD
    raw raw fight the power!

7. Stifler says:

Having a helmet ornament on top of wearing a mask is a sure sign of an insane mind. Beware of the Bushido. Funny name, indeed.

8. sbhboi says:

LoL at the Mr. Bullshido XD

9. Rin says:

I loved this ep!!!!!!
    I think that’s an AUE unit not flag…
    Great ep still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same thoughts about Mr Bullshido attacking the flag.

11. paliodor says:

Second season of Gunam 00 is very good,it’s good to see old characters and some new one. And Feldt is looking nice,for me one of the best female chara from this series :D

12. GNdynames says:

I second the fact that the fodder Mr.Bullshido killed was an Enact. Although I could never tell the difference.

@paliodor: Do remember that season 1 began at a much slower pace. I almost dropped it at one point.

13. meimi132 says:

There were indeed Haruhi’s about. I got the cutest one though.

Just posted my cosplay article. She’s on there + way too many more pics lol.

@ k,
    horns on the helmet or on the Ahead?

@ Marvin,
    so is soma (marie)’s Ahead custom too i believe?

@ Gunstray,
    beats me too.

@ Edwin,
    indeed. so is ALAWS and Ahead. all funny names.

@ フェイダムさん,
    i don’t know. Mileina’s twin tails are scaring me.

@ YuKi-To,
    spin on!

@ Stifler,
    ya, wearing a mask inside a helmet is way beyond me.

@ sbhboi,
    LOL x 2

@ Rin, Mizunaga, GNdynames
    yes after looking through it, it could be a enact indeed.

@ paliodor,
    do u like shirin too? :3

@ meimi132,
    yup i just saw your post and commented on it. nice coverage. ^^;

15. Q says:

Graham could have watched too much “The Last Samurai” over the past 4 years and that changed him from a fly boy to a bushi-wannabe lol.

That gag was from a Hong Kong blog I’ve read about over the weekend.

16. mikiwank says:

Allelujah is too pertubated without quantic brain waves…

surmeragi is so cute, she is THE only realy woman in gundam 00

17. koshiko says:

I lol’ed at the Lockon/Feldt captions xD; hope something happens between them regardless u_u~

And my brother sent me some Sumeragi memes soon after it aired, mostly to do with either Setsuna going to pick her up and the tight uniform, lol.

18. chun says:

lol Today I watched the episode after this one, and realised I forgot to come check your post :P

19. samejima says:

Mr. Bushido(pe).
    a lololol name.

@ Q,
    ah The Last Samurai, the tom cruise movie.

@ mikiwank,
    well, there’s still Kathy…

@ koshiko,
    i think a Lockon/Feldt relationship is definitely out of the question now.

@ chun,
    that’s ok, just posted new entry for new episode today.

@ samejima,