Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Dear Henry,

Once again you have failed to turn up for your medical appointment last week. May I remind you the importance of having regular checkup, especially for someone your age?

I tried calling multiple times but no one answered my calls. Where have you been anyway? Your colleagues at the college told me you were abducted by Soviet soldiers to infiltrate a military base in the Nevada desert. And in your escape, stumbled upon a nuclear test town and survived a nuclear blast by hiding in a refrigerator? Nice try Indy, please come out with more believable excuses in future.

Your neighbours also told me you were heading for Peru looking for the grave of Francisco de Orellana whoever that might be. Now rumors are flying of you finding a skull made entirely of crystal and believe it to be from an extraterrestrial life-form?

All these stories seems pretty far-fetched to me. More importantly, Indy hasn’t you had enough of adventures? You are not young anymore in case you haven’t noticed. Going around looking for long lost treasures that might not even exist. I don’t know how long your heart can take all these.

Well nagging aside, I heard you met up with your ex-girlfriend whom you have not seemed in over 20 years. She also told you have a son. What a surprise. Well at least something good do happened and I’m happy for you.

Your concerned friend,
Dr Gordon

PS: Please make sure to come for the appointment next week. No excuses this time.

About these ads

This entry was posted in Movies. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

lol. That’s a really good review. *thumbs up*

yes doctor gordon…
    wait
    lol

3. Random Misconception says:

LOL, Inspired review.

On a side note, is he still fighting Nazis? Or is it Nazis and Savages, or even better, SAVAGE NAZIS?

Will be catching this and Narnia soon, will post on Narnia. ^^

4. Fariz Asuka says:

I should really go watch this film.. Only got a chance to watch Narnia though.. -_-”

BTW, nice review Gordon.. ^^ And umm, can you add my blog onto your blogroll? Thanks..

mizunaga,
    thanks. have u watch the movie? great show.

chun,
    yes nurse? ^^;

Random Misconception,
    the movie is based in the 50s, no more nazi, it’s the cold war with the soviets.

Fariz Asuka,
    already added u yesterday. it’s the 4th one. sorry for taking so long to add u. i thought u were already there in my blogroll. my bad. orz

6. Marvin says:

Dear Dr. Gordon,

Not to worry, I’ve been getting good exersice from all that running and jumping around while Russian spies are shooting at me. you need not worry about lead poisoning as well since commie spies like nazis can never shoot straight. I do however ask for your help on a DNA test, I suspect that Mud might not really be my child and may actually be an Alien robot from the planet Cybertron.

Sincerely yours,
    Indy

p.s. nice review Gordon. ^^

7. Munz says:

haha gordon, ur bandwith got owned on photobucket… check out ur pics. ^^

@Gordon,
    Great movie? O.o Yipe. I have not watched it, but some people are telling me it’s nice, and some people are telling me it’s not. @_@

marvin,
    LOL! ^^

munz,
    i know. orz

Mizunaga,
    see it and judge for yourself.

Cool post and very funny Gordon.

My only concern is about the next appointment date. Do you work on sundays?? because I think its the only day left for Dr. Jones.. lol..

^_^

11. sk-殿 says:

I’ll catch this movie after I watch Ironman. Seems like I’m the last person on Earth to not watch Ironman. ^^;

phossil,
    sorry i don’t work on sunday. sundays are for me to relax at home, watch animes and build my gundams. ^^;

sk-殿,
    watch it u must! iron is the best movie of 2008 so far.

13. Divine Fang says:

I really like Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull but I wonder why Steven Spielberg likes alien so much? It bugs me….

Divine Fang,
    lets see. ET, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, War of the Worlds. maybe he is one. lol. ^^;

15. Divine Fang says:

Gordon,
    MACHIGAINAI!!! He’s one of them.